In accordance with Art. 13 (1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as „Regulation”, the Military Institute of Armament Technology announces that: it shall be fulfilling the function of a Personal Data Controller (PDC) of your personal data, as the main organiser of the “22nd International Scientific-Technical Conference 2019”, which will be held between 10 and 13 June, 2019, hereinafter referred to as the “Conference”;
- Military Institute of Armament Technology (WITU) is located at ul. Prymasa Stefana Wyszyńskiego 7, 05-220 Zielonka, is represented by the Director of the Institute: płk. dr. inż. Rafał Bazela in matters regarding the protection of personal data.
- Contact information for purposes related to conference organisation – Organisation Committee of WITU
tel. +48 22 7614497, e-mail: email@example.com.
- PDC WITU has appointed a Data Protection Officer (IOD) who would supervise the accuracy of personal data processing and who can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable provisions of law for the purposes related to registering the participants of the Conference, providing accommodation, for the time of the conference, in Hotel Warszawianka Centrum Kongresowe Sp. z o.o. Jachranka 77, 05-140 Serock, rental of equipment necessary to carry out simultaneous interpreting for the time of the Conference, as well as forwarding invitations to participate in next editions of the Conference, and after the Conference ends, your personal data will be processed to document the Conference, for the statistical, archival, financial, reporting and informational purposes, (including publications) for the period of 10 years.
- At the same, the Personal Data Controller informs, that data may be provided to the company that will responsible for technical preparation of the Conference, including the rental of equipment necessary to carry out simultaneous interpreting for the time of the Conference to confirm, that the necessary equipment for the interpreting has been provided. After the Conference ends and when the equipment is returned, the lists will be destroyed.
- The legal basis for the processing your personal data is the consent for processing personal data issued on the basis of Art. 6 (1) and Art. 7 of the Regulation.
- Personal data will not be made available to other parties, except as provided in the provisions of generally applicable law.
- Your personal data will be kept for the whole duration of the Conference and after the Conference, your personal data will be kept for purposes described in Art. 4 of the Information Clause.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data from PDC and the right to correct, erase or limit the use of such data, the right to transfer data, the right to object or withdraw the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was carried out before such consent was withdrawn.
- Providing the personal information is voluntary, but it is necessary for the registration process and participation in the conference and for the purposes resulting from Art. 4 of the Information Clause.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the National Data Protection Authority if you consider, that processing your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
- Your Personal Data will be processed by an automated process and will not be used for profiling purposes.
- Your personal data will not be used for marketing purposes.
CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I consent to the processing of my personal data within that scope and I understand, that:
- My personal data will be processed by the Military Institute of Armament Technology only for the purpose specified in the Information Clause with which I was familiarised.
- The consent also covers form of distribution, such as: making the information available on WITU‘s website, making the information available via press as well as publications, reports, archives, statistics, promotional, financial and informational materials of WITU.
- I am aware, that providing my personal information is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Conference.
- I have the right to access my personal data, correct it, erase it, limit its processing, to transfer data, the right to object or withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing which was carried out before such consent was withdrawn.
- The consent covers each stage of preparation and implementation out the Conference, and it can be withdrawn at any time.
- Personal Data that I have provided will be kept for the whole duration of the Conference and after the Conference ends, the personal data will be kept for the purpose specified in Art. 2.
- The following consent is consistent with the Information Clause.
I hereby declare that I have familiarised co-authors of the Paper with the INFORMATION CLAUSE resulting from Art. 13 (1) and (2) of the Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1) which can be found on the website of the “22nd International Scientific-Technical Conference Armament 2019”, in an interactive registration form of the participants and I have obtained their consent to have their data processed for the needs related to the Conference and the purposes described by the INFORMATION CLAUSE.
The consent of the co-authors are consistent with the INFORMATION CLAUSE.